Our forum has been closed since 2016. You are still able to read through the old messages, but posting is no longer possible. Enjoy reading back in time of dance music production :)

Privacy notice: some posts may include embedded content and therefore use cookies from those parties (youtube or souncloud, for instance).

Mic Input for FL Studio 10 Not Working....

by Elektronikz on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:03 am

Ok, so I'm trying to use the Vocodex plug-in on FL Studio 10. I know how to use it, but I can't get my microphone to work. It's a Logitech mic. I have it hooked into the mic port at the front of my computer.Whenever I try to select a mic input, it makes alot of VERY loud clicking noises. If anyone could help me out, that'd help alot! Thanks :D
єℓєктяσηιкz
Elektronikz
NS2K Rookie

Re: Mic Input for FL Studio 10 Not Working....

by PeabodyknightA123 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:13 am

You have to use the ASIO4All drivers that come packaged with FL Studio. I had the same problem for a long time before I read up on it in the instruction manual that comes with the boxed edition. Click the drop-down menu and then click on ASIO4ALL
PeabodyknightA123
NS2K Loyal Member

by Elektronikz on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Ok, so I uploaded an attachment picture of my ASIO panel. I was already using the ASIO driver for sound, but it says on the mic input something about Beyond Logic when I put the mouse cursor over it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
єℓєктяσηιкz
Elektronikz
NS2K Rookie

by PeabodyknightA123 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Well, that's interesting....Not sure what's going on there. I use a USB mic, and I haven't ever tried to plug in one of those types of mics in a very long time. You could try plugging it into the back of your computer if you are using a desktop computer. I find that the front input can be a little sketchy and I've tried using the classic mic input a lot and had no results on various computers. From what I can see on that image you could try plugging the mic into the other audio input or the line-in jack. I've also found that input to produce better results than the normal mic one. Lemme know if that works. Other than I can't really think of anything except buying a cheap USB mic. I've got a Samson Go-Mic, which is pretty darn cheap.
PeabodyknightA123
NS2K Loyal Member