Our forum has been closed since 2016. You are still able to read through the old messages, but posting is no longer possible. Enjoy reading back in time of dance music production :)

Privacy notice: some posts may include embedded content and therefore use cookies from those parties (youtube or souncloud, for instance).

How make this sexy bass?

by User666 on Thu May 31, 2012 4:11 am

It star in 1:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8wbvEXMDSU
Please help me ! :(
User666
NS2K Rookie

Re: How make this sexy bass?

by ijash on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:37 pm

use saw and square wave, adjust according to your taste, then give overdrive (a-lot) i think NI massive is good for this kind of bass.
ijash
NS2K New Member

Re: How make this sexy bass?

by AniG on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:22 pm

as ijash said, using massive or sylenth (might be easier with sylenth) and mucking around with the parameters of u might be able to replicate the sound. Has a helluva lot of bitcrush on it too giving it that bypass/hypass sorta feel. The rest of the bass is provided from a nicely layered sub bass. bit of a moombah swing going on with these songs these days, if i get the time over the weekend i'll see if i can recreate this one and make up a tut :)
AniG
NS2Koala