notification Go PremiumAnd have Nonstop2k at its best!
Welcome to Nonstop2k! We have got over 12.000 Electronic Dance Music MIDI files for Remixers and Producers.
Forum rules
Talk about anything in mind that is not music related.

Re: What is your connection???

by erikh on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:25 pm

[quote="PeabodyknightA123"]Btw, how do you guys get such good internet? I've never used a connection faster than about maybe 40 mbps. Is it your ISP or cables? That's always been kinda hard for me to get my head around.

It's the ISP, how fast they can offer depends alot on how close to the city you live. Since I live in a small suburb/village outside of the city I can only get ADSL connection... but in the city it's possible to get up to 1000mbps fiber and up to 60mbps wireless 4G, but again good internet connection depends on living in the city and not on the countryside...
erikh
NS2K Loyal Member

by samcera on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:01 am

I miss my old connection! I live in NZ now and internet here is slooooww. And you get data limits too, its rubbish. So rubbish I'm not even gonna post it here :)
samcera
NS2K Admin

by CarlOvernet on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:33 pm

i connect via internet-key. :cry:
Italy shit.
CarlOvernet
NS2K Rookie

by Ameyah on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:18 am

[quote="PeabodyknightA123"]Btw, how do you guys get such good internet? I've never used a connection faster than about maybe 40 mbps. Is it your ISP or cables? That's always been kinda hard for me to get my head around.

university connection. so when nobody is in the network i can use all the bandwidth. which is amazing for big files. :lol:
so 21GB in 5hours \o/
@Sam :P
http://www.soundcloud.com/trancestorm
http://www.youtube.com/djtrancestorm
Use the midi request option MIDI FILES --> MIDI Requests!
Ameyah
The Bank Man

Previous