[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 68: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 69: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 68: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 69: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5385: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3974)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5387: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3974)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5388: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3974)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5389: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3974)
This forum is dead :( : Off Topic Chit Chat - Page 2
Our forum has been closed since 2016. You are still able to read through the old messages, but posting is no longer possible. Enjoy reading back in time of dance music production :)

Privacy notice: some posts may include embedded content and therefore use cookies from those parties (youtube or souncloud, for instance).
Forum rules
Talk about anything in mind that is not music related.

Re: This forum is dead :(

by Z-Styl3 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:54 am

I think you should keep the forum, because there are some useful things in the midi and in the producer knowledge forums. I think that is only a simple thing.
Z-Styl3
NS2K Rookie

by AniG on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:12 am

and the ghost walks again...

man i was just thinking of how i rarely go to this site the other day and i come around and here you guys are having that very same thought i was thinking lol.

tbh id still like to see this alive somewhat even if just for the midis, there's some great tracks out there that dont have midis for them yet! :)

im adding the finishing touches to the complete midi for "Kepler 22 (Andrew Rayel Aether Remix)", that piano breakdown was just screaming to be remade... took me like 1-2 hrs to piece it together...

AniG
NS2Koala

by Ameyah on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:59 pm

glad to see anig is still active :) yes we became a bit lonely here :(
not really much to do.

Use the midi request option MIDI FILES --> MIDI Requests!
Ameyah
The Bank Man

by Sam Cera on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:56 am

This turned out to become the most popular topic in months! :) Hope to see you guys around more often haha
Sam Cera
NS2K Admin

by Z-Styl3 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:03 pm

As some of you might be here again, ill try it one more time:
Anyone wanting to collaborate? Im making Progressive/Electro with trancy elements, but i want to try everything, so dont be shy, throw a PM and well be on the trail of a new track. Here are my tracks: http://soundcloud.com/zolt-nv-gh
Id be more than happy if someone wanted to create music with me. :wink:
Z-Styl3
NS2K Rookie

by sandvik on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:02 am

What type of DAW do u use? I only have Reason in front of me.
sandvik
NS2K Member

by Sam Cera on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:31 am

Sam Cera
NS2K Admin

by Amirite on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:00 am

I am still here, dont close anything :(
Amirite
NS2K Supporter

by Sam Cera on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:14 am

Sam Cera
NS2K Admin

by Ninieblhz on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Ninieblhz
NS2K New Member

by Ameyah on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Use the midi request option MIDI FILES --> MIDI Requests!
Ameyah
The Bank Man

Previous