notification Go PremiumAnd have Nonstop2k at its best!
Welcome to Nonstop2k! We have got over 12.000 Electronic Dance Music MIDI files for Remixers and Producers.
Forum rules
Talk about anything in mind that is not music related.

The New SoundCloud - your thoughts?

by samcera on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:00 am

Just found out soundcloud has undergone a make over. I guess I'm a bit late right? :)

What do you guys think of it? I quite like that your song keeps playing while browsing other parts of the site. Saves me from opening new tabs. But once I've been back to the homepage the return button does no longer work... hmmm.
samcera
NS2K Admin

Re: The New SoundCloud - your thoughts?

by PeabodyknightA123 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:09 am

One thing I did like being able to do was hiding comments so you didn't have to read them (especially on popular songs with huge numbers of them). Now SC forces you to freeze your browser loading up all the freaking comments which you really don't need to see. That's my only big problem with it at the moment. I do like being able to still listen to things even if I've changed the page, but sometimes that can be slightly bothersome. Overall though, it does look pretty nice and I think some bugs from the previous version of the website have been fixed, which is an added bonus. I'd give it an 8/10 since it is by no means perfect.
PeabodyknightA123
NS2K Loyal Member

Re: The New SoundCloud - your thoughts?

by Ameyah on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:16 am

one word: CRAP! :twisted:

ill stick with the old version as long as i can.
with the new design i cant comment and sometimes the flash plugin crashes. with the old version everything works like it should.
http://www.soundcloud.com/trancestorm
http://www.youtube.com/djtrancestorm
Use the midi request option MIDI FILES --> MIDI Requests!
Ameyah
The Bank Man