[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 68: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 69: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 68: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 69: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5385: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3974)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5387: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3974)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5388: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3974)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5389: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3974)
Five Word Story Right Here : Off Topic Chit Chat - Page 5
Our forum has been closed since 2016. You are still able to read through the old messages, but posting is no longer possible. Enjoy reading back in time of dance music production :)

Privacy notice: some posts may include embedded content and therefore use cookies from those parties (youtube or souncloud, for instance).
Forum rules
Talk about anything in mind that is not music related.

Re: Five Word Story Right Here

by mayank on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:59 pm

The story thus far:

"Today i went to the supermarket to buy some milk. But i met a girl who told me a secret that she only wanted to eat the charred pieces of my really twisted, perverted personality. She told me to go with her to her house for special treatment, that i knew would clear up the gloomy mood that i've been having since last week when my ex told me she was actually an alien who's name was In-Duck-Thur and she likes long walks on the beach but that's the past now. She is a he who serves me at my house. "In-Duck-Thur" likes to wear my robe and wizard hat in school because he also is studying part time while working in the potato chip factory. I don't really like to procrastinate on the internet like procrastinator because I too work, that's why i went with my brother in a sexshop but it was expensive, so we just bought a couple of blue, extra large blow up fillets that tasted like rubber bands twisted around a large piece of shit. I couldn't help but fall into the endless pit of embarrassment and shame. My brother reached out so he could not get a hold of my hand because it was really busy oK? I used industrial strength lubricant for repairing our moped and the bored out cylinders that keep getting stuck up my foot as a result of monkeys hanging on it while i left my wallet on my drawer back at home. So i went back, but on the way back there I found a baby penguin with biblical genatalia on its left wing which felt a lilttle itchy, but looked pretty good despite the big *** melon that took my virginity last for so i" could finally go back to

PS: Seriously, where's this story going ? Does anyone bother to end the sentence somewhere at least ? :lol:
mayank
The Paladin

by AniG on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:38 pm

AniG
NS2Koala

by samcera on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:36 am

samcera
NS2K Admin

by psishock on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:22 am

When arrived, mum was totally
psishock
NS2K Addict

by Prince De Sad on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:28 am

horrified by my very big
Last edited by Prince De Sad on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
01001001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01001110 01101111 01101110 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110000 00110010 01001011
http://home2.paulschou.net/tools/xlate/

Prince De Sad
NS2K Legend

by psishock on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:15 am

, fat and ugly she-male friend
psishock
NS2K Addict

by York on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:14 pm

who, I forgot to mention,
York
NS2K Legend to the Stars

by psishock on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:44 pm

that was unintentionally pregnant somehow
psishock
NS2K Addict

by York on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Upon enter the supermarket, we
York
NS2K Legend to the Stars

by psishock on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:45 pm

started to kiss each other,
psishock
NS2K Addict

by mayank on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:32 pm

and totally forgot that we
mayank
The Paladin

by Chenlab on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Had just eaten cheesy pizza
Chenlab
NS2K 500+ Club

by ralphe on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:36 pm

and forgot Duck-Thur aliens are...
http://www.thisflighttonight.com (My originals alt-rock band)
http://ralphe.bandcamp.com (my electronic/techno music)
ralphe
NS2K Legend

by Frozen Ray on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:43 pm

inside my mouth since the...
Frozen Ray
NS2K Supporter

by samcera on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:08 am

war of 1423. Now my
samcera
NS2K Admin