Terms for uploading
By uploading or sending MIDI files to Nonstop2k.com, through this form, via email, via the forum or any other way, you agree to give us a non-exclusive right to distribute and publish these MIDI files.
If you have given Nonstop2k your consent to publish a MIDI as a premium MIDI, for example, but not limited too, by checking the "Premium preference" checkbox, the MIDI becomes exclusive Nonstop2k content and may not be distributed or published via any other channel.
After we have received your MIDI, Nonstop2k reserves the right to alter or reject your MIDI or the information provided for this MIDI.
Nonstop2k does not remove any MIDI files from the website unless you are the copyright holder (ie, the original artist or the record label). This means that you cannot request to remove a MIDI you have made if it is not your own track.
By clicking the "Upload MIDI" button you state that:
- The MIDI file you upload is made by yourself (uploading MIDI files made by someone else is not allowed).
- The MIDI file is your own MIDI transcription of an existing track, or your own work.
- The length of your MIDI is not shorter than 6 seconds.
- You made sure your MIDI is on key and contains as much correct notes as possible.
- Your MIDI contains at least the notes of the melody and bass, or the chords.
- You understand these terms and agree to the terms as such.