Our forum has been closed since 2016. You are still able to read through the old messages, but posting is no longer possible. Enjoy reading back in time of dance music production :)

It would be nice for this website to have.....

by starsweeper on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:56 am

It would be nice for this website to have..........
At the moment:
While you are browsing the huge long list of MIDI files, you will see a "download" button. Right? Right.
It would be nice to be able to click the "download" button- then the MIDI would just download for you without it opening a new page/post that you need to click "download" once again- and then close, go back, to return to the list you were just browsing at.

This probably does not apply to everyone, but for me and how I use this service..... this would be a HUUUUUUUGE time saver, to be able to just download without previewing.

To still give you the choice to be able to listen to the MIDI before downloading: What if we could just click on the name of the song (which is not an option at the moment)?
.....If we could care less about listening to the MIDI of the song before downloading, we could just click "download".

I think using this method would cover all bases, and be more user friendly.

The only reason I thought of this is not because I'm smart (LOL!)... it's because I'm lazy. :D

Thanks!
starsweeper
NS2K New Member