Our forum has been closed since 2016. You are still able to read through the old messages, but posting is no longer possible. Enjoy reading back in time of dance music production :)

Privacy notice: some posts may include embedded content and therefore use cookies from those parties (youtube or souncloud, for instance).
Forum rules
General electronic dance music discussion; such as artists, songs, music reviews, music scenes, and things of interest from the world wide web.

Nonstop2k.com does not support sharing of illegal files and acappellas, or other copyright material. You may be sent a warning or banned.

ASOT600 'Non-live' Events?

by PeabodyknightA123 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Yeah....I know this may get some strong reactions from people, but I'm just curious about something. On the ASOT website, several of the cities do not have a little "(live)" subheader next to the name of the city. Does this mean that we won't hear a live broadcast of these particular events? What's unfortunate is Sean Tyas is playing at one of said supposedly "non-live" events. If that's the case, I was really looking forward to hearing him play :(

One thing that would be absolutely awesome would be to hear Photographer spin at one of the ASOT events lol. They'd blow the roof off the venue haha.
PeabodyknightA123
NS2K Loyal Member