Please ensure your username and password are correct. If you have a newly registered account you will need to activate your account before you can login. In case you haven't received the activation email check your spam or junk folder. If your account is active and your credentials are correct please contact us using the email address you've used to register your account and we'll have a look!
We offer basic access to regular MIDI files for all visitors. You will need a user account for extra regular MIDI downloads and to use additional features, such as the ability to rate a MIDI, add it to your favorites or to preview a regular MIDI. If you want to purchase a premium membership to get access to premium content, a user account is required as well. It only takes a few moments to register!
If you do not check the "Log me on automatically each visit" box when you login, Nonstop2k will only keep you logged in for a preset time. This prevents misuse of your account by anyone else. To stay logged in, check the box during login. We've had reports that for some users this feature doesn’t work. In that case you will have to use your browser to save your login credentials. In either case this is not recommended if you access Nonstop2k from a shared computer, e.g. library, internet cafe, university computer lab, etc.
How do I prevent my username appearing in the online user listings?
The online user listings are only present on the forum, which was closed in 2016. If you do not want your username in these listings, go to your "profile". On the "Overview" tab click on "Edit global settings". You will find the option "Hide my online status". Enable this option with "Yes" and you will only appear to the administrators, moderators and yourself. You will be counted as a hidden user.
No worries! While your password cannot be retrieved, it can easily be reset. On the login page click you can click the "I forgot my password" link. Fill in the name of your user account, the email address you used to create that account and click submit. An email will be sent to you to reset your password. Make sure to check spam/junk folders!
If you know which email address you've used to sign up, there may still be an email from us in your inbox that contains the name of your user account. Can't find this email anymore? Contact us and we will do our best to help you find it!
I'm trying to register, but I get the message: The entered e-mail address is already in use.
This means that you may have already signed up in past. Your inbox may still have an email from us that contains the name of your user account. Can't find this email anymore? Contact us and we will do our best to help you find it!
Please check your username and password. If they are correct, then check if you have activated your account. We have sent you an activation email with an activation link. If you received an e-mail, just follow the instructions! If you did not receive an e-mail, you may have provided an incorrect e-mail address or the e-mail may have been picked up by a spam filer. If you are sure the e-mail address you provided is correct contact us using the email address you've used to register your account and we'll have a look!
It is possible the username you tried to register is disallowed or it is already taken. It is also possible you have already registered an account with your email address. Lastly your IP address could be banned, but this is very unlikely.
A premium membership is a paid membership and gives you additional features and access to special content on Nonstop2k. This includes 50 premium MIDI downloads per month and the ability to sort the MIDI archive on key.
Credits can be used to download premium MIDI files. It is up to you how you want to use your credits. You may buy just enough for the MIDI files you need or you can stock up and save on future downloads. The more credits you buy, the less they cost!
Credits are the most flexible option, they are great for small or difficult to predict needs. A membership is the way to go if you know you will be using MIDI files each month. It is also the way to go if you need a whole bunch of MIDI files right now.
1. Choose your credits or preferred membership on the plans and pricing page.
2. You will be directed to the checkout. If you are logged in with your Nonstop2k account, your account is filled in. If you want to get premium or credits for another account fill in that username. Fill in the rest of the details too.
3. Make your payment.
4. On successful payment you will be redirected from PayPal back to our shop. On returning to the shop the premium membership is activated immediately, credits are also added to your balance immediately. If you are not already logged in, login to Nonstop2k as a premium member or check your credits balance in your account.
5. You will receive an email with your order details, including the user account. Please check your spam or junk folder if you are not receiving any email from us.
We use PayPal as our primary payment service provider, this means we currently accept PayPal, credit-cards and some debit cards (depending on country). If you have a bank account in a Euro country we may be able to accept direct bank transfers as well. Keep in mind that this process may take a bit longer and that you will need to contact us to get the job done.
If you bought your premium in our shop, your membership will be active immediately after we have received your payment. For payments done with your PayPal balance or credit card this will mean it will be processed immediately. Usually when you see your order confirmation the premium is added to your user account. Sometimes the payment notification from PayPal is delayed. When this happens it may take from several minutes for up to an hour. Luckily this happens rarely.
In some cases your payment through PayPal is being processed via your bank account. If this happens it may take 3-10 working days before the payment to PayPal clears. During this time your order will be on hold. Once the payment is cleared your order will automatically be processed and your membership starts! When using a direct bank transfer in the Euro zone it may take anywhere from a few hours to several days, depending on the bank.
How long does it take before my credits are available?
If you bought your credits in our shop, your credits will be available immediately after we have received your payment. For payments done with your PayPal balance or credit card this will mean it will be processed immediately. Usually when you see your order confirmation the credits are added to the balance in your user account. Sometimes the payment notification from PayPal is delayed. When this happens it may take from several minutes for up to an hour. Luckily this happens rarely.
In some cases your payment through PayPal is being processed via your bank account. If this happens it may take 3-10 working days before the payment to PayPal clears. During this time your order will be on hold. Once the payment is cleared your order will automatically be processed and your credits will be added! When using a direct bank transfer in the Euro zone it may take anywhere from a few hours to several days, depending on the bank.
None of our memberships auto renew, so let's say you have a 3 months membership then it will end exactly 3 months after your purchase and you will not be charged again. You can check the duration of the membership and when the next premium month starts in your account.
If you currently have a premium membership you can easily extend it by purchasing any of the 3 premium memberships we offer. The end date of your membership will automatically be updated. It doesn't matter which plan you currently have or which one you order. For example if you currently have a 3 months membership and decide to purchase a one year membership, the end date will be set exactly one year later.
Yes, in the 'Your MIDI's' section you can find your download overview. In this overview you can see all the downloads you have made with credits and as premium member. You can also see have downloads you have left for this MIDI. Regular MIDI file downloads are not shown. On the premium MIDI download page you will see a notification above the download button if you have downloaded this MIDI before as well.
If I have downloaded a premium MIDI before, will it cost me another download if I download it again?
If you download it within the same premium month, then it will not cost you another download. If it was downloaded in a previous premium month, then it will cost you another download. You will see a notification above the download button in either case. Any MIDI you have downloaded with credits can be downloaded 5 times in total.
A premium month starts exactly on the moment of purchase. Every next month starts exactly on the same time, a month later. For example, you have made your one year premium membership purchase on June 5, 2017, 20:03. Your first premium month ends on July 5, 2017, 20:03 and the next one starts at July 5, 2017, 20:03. You can see this information in your account.
What are the terms and condition for premium memberships?
- You will need to be a registered member of Nonstop2k.com before you can become a premium member.
- A premium membership gives you 30, 40 or 60 premium downloads per (premium) month, depending on your plan. Only unique downloads are counted in this period. This means you can download the same MIDI multiple times, but only as long as you have not reached the download limit. In the next premium month downloading a MIDI you have already downloaded does count for another download.
- Premium months start on the moment you buy your premium and last until the same date the next month.
- You can find the start date of the current and next premium months on your account page.
- A premium membership gives you 25, 35 or 50 daily regular/free MIDI downloads per day.
- The fee is one off (ie 1 month or 3 months or 1 year) and is non-reoccurring.
- We may contact you once your premium membership is about to end.
- The membership fee is non refundable.
- The MIDI files are the same as you can download as a regular member or guest. That generally means no full versions, although some files are full. This is indicated on the download page.
- MIDI files downloaded from Nonstop2k are only for your personal use.
- Publishing MIDI files from Nonstop2k in any other form is prohibited and may result in your account being closed.
I've made my payment, but my credits / premium don't show in my account. What should I do?
There are several possibilities
1. Be sure to check if you are logged in. You can login here. If that page brings you directly to the Nonstop2k homepage, you are logged in, else you will see a login screen.
2. Still this message? Try a hard refresh on the page with that message (CTRL + F5).
3. Still this message? Check if you are logged in to the right account. Many users have multiple accounts. Your order confirmation email shows you for which account you have premium or credits.
4. Check if the user account you ordered the premium/credits for is correct. You can find this in the order email we sent. If it matches your first name and that is not your account, please contact us.
5. If you checked and tried 1-4, most likely the payment notification from PayPal hasn't arrived yet. Normally this takes only a few seconds, but every once in a while it takes longer (sometimes up to an hour). You may choose to wait for a while or Contact us and we can check this for you.
I received the order confirmation but my credits (or premium) don't show in my account.
First please check if the user account you ordered the premium/credits for is correct. You can find this in the order email we sent. If it matches your first name and that is not your account, please contact us.
If it is correct, the payment notification from PayPal hasn't arrived yet. Normally this takes only a few seconds, but every once in a while it takes longer (sometimes up to an hour). You may choose to wait for a while or Contact us and we can check this for you.
Regular MIDI files are MIDI files that are shared by the community to be available to all. You can download these MIDI files as guest, member and premium member. Guests and members have daily download limits for Regular MIDI files. The data and quality per MIDI varies a lot and we don't enforce strict quality checks as we do for premium MIDI files. We recommend to listen to the preview before downloading, which is available to members and premium members.
Premium MIDI files are generally made by our MIDI makers. If a MIDI is accepted as premium it means it meets our premium standard. These files are exclusive to Nonstop2k and can only be downloaded by premium members.
What is the difference between regular MIDI and premium MIDI files?
On Nonstop2k we have two kinds of MIDI files: premium MIDI's and regular MIDI's. The biggest difference is that the premium MIDI's can only be downloaded by premium members. Regular MIDI files can be downloaded by everyone, but guests or regular members do have daily download limits. Regular MIDI's can be uploaded by everyone and have loose acceptance criteria. Premium MIDI's are usually made by our MIDI making team and have strict acceptance criteria. Therefor they are generally of better quality and often contain more instruments and cover larger parts of song compared to regular MIDI files.
What do the MIDI info icons mean on the download page?
There are 4 MIDI icons. They indicate if a MIDI is a full sequence, if it is only a part of the track, if it has drums or if it doesn't have drums. You can click the questionmark on the download page for more info too.
1. Fill in the MIDI upload form (or use our beatport importer), select your MIDI file and hit the "Upload MIDI" button.
2. Your file is sent to the admins for validation, this usually takes about 7 days (sometimes a bit longer).
3. If approved your MIDI will be scheduled for publishing and soon be available on the site :)
I get the message: "Sorry, we cant read this beatport URL due to territory restrictions."
If you have used a valid beatport URL, but we still can't read it either beatport is down for maintenance, or the track page has territory restrications. This means that people from some countries are not able to visit this page. Because our server is based in The Netherlands, we can't import this page if this page isn't available to The Netherlands. You could try a different track page if there is one or fill in the data manually.
All MIDI files need to be validated by an admin before they are approved. We download the MIDI, check if it works and if the data that is filled in is correct. Usually it means we haven't updated yet and you'll have to wait a little longer.
You have updated and my file still isn't there, was it rejected?
Yes this means your MIDI was rejected, unfortunately we can't tell you why this is, but it could be one of the following reasons:
- The file upload was errornous and we have a 0kb file that doesn't play. If you are sure you're MIDI is according to the standards just upload it again!
- The MIDI is off key or has wrong timing (remember that small mistakes are unavoidable, but for big notable mistakes we will reject a MIDI file).
- The MIDI is not in compliance with the terms (ie, not made by yourself, too short, your own track, too few notes).
What are the terms for uploading MIDI files to Nonstop2k?
By uploading or sending MIDI files to Nonstop2k.com, through the upload form, via email, via the forum or any other way, you agree to give Nonstop2k a non-exclusive right to distribute and publish these MIDI files.
If you have given Nonstop2k your consent to publish a MIDI as a premium MIDI, for example, but not limited too, by checking the "Premium preference" checkbox, the MIDI becomes exclusive Nonstop2k content and may not be distributed or published via any other channel.
After we have received your MIDI, Nonstop2k reserves the right to alter or reject your MIDI or the information provided for this MIDI.
Nonstop2k does not remove any MIDI files from the website unless you are the copyright holder (ie, the original artist or the record label). This means that you cannot request to remove a MIDI you have made if it is not your own track.
By clicking the "Upload MIDI" button you state that:
- The MIDI file you upload is made by yourself (uploading MIDI files made by someone else is not allowed).
- The MIDI file is your own MIDI transcription of an existing track, or your own work.
- The length of your MIDI is not shorter than 6 seconds.
- You made sure your MIDI is on key and contains as much correct notes as possible.
- Your MIDI contains at least the notes of the melody and bass, or the chords.
- You understand these terms and agree to the terms as such.
I am looking for a MIDI that is not on your site, can you create it?
For MIDI files that are not on our site yet, we have the MIDI request section. This is basically our wish list. It is possible that your request is already there, in which case you can go to the request page of your MIDI and click the request button. The more people do so, the greater the chance a MIDI gets made. Is the MIDI not yet on our request page? You too can add your request to our wish list if you are a registered member!
I chose to be notified when the MIDI is ready, but I never got an email
The email most likely ended up in your spam folder. Unfortunately this happens sometimes. It could also be that you accidentally made a mistake when you typed your email address, or that something is preventing us from emailing you. We recommend to always bookmark your requests and check them regularly if you really don’t want to miss out!